This series of interviews with stakeholders in the Genevieve Block explores different facets of a town trying to preserve its heritage and reckon with encroaching development.
Interviews to include:
– Teton County Historic Preservation Board Chair Katherine Wonson
– Community organizer Ryan Nourai
– Gardner Capital Vice President Jeff Golightly
– Persephone Bakery owner Ali Cohane
– Healthy Being Cafe and Juicery owner Jessica Vandenbroeke
– Town Councilor Jim Stanford
This post will be updated daily as interviews are added. You can also find the interviews on he KHOL Soundcloud feed and the Community Affairs Archive on our website.